The Jig Saw MST 80 has a power of 400W and a speed of 3000 strokes/min, allowing work with different materials and with differentes thickness, in addiction to having cutting adjustment in angles up to 45°, for right and left.
A comfortable tool for operation, with an excellent benefit-cost
• Compacted design and rubber-coated grip.
• Extremely light and easy to handle.
• It has double insulation, wich provides greater safety to the operator.
• Fast equipment with high cutting capacity.
• Metal base with a degree scale
• Switch lock button
• Ventilation slots
• Cable with rubber coating
• Fitting of “M” type blades
1 – 80mm blade for wood
1- Hex key (allen)
1- Carbon brushes (pair)
40770127 – Jig Saw MST-55 | 127V | 60HZ | 400W
40770132 – Jig Saw MST-55 | 220V | 60HZ | 400W
||127 or 220V
|Strokes per minute
|Wood cutting depth
|Iron cutting depth
||+ 45° | - 45°
|Product Dimensions (LxWxH)
||220 x 65 x 190 mm
|Packaging Dimensions (LxWxH)
||230 x 75 x 220 mm